Friday, February 9, 2018

I’m Sorry (file folder game)



This game is free, however it is only to be used for classroom and personal use. It may not be published on any websites or other electronic media, or distributed in newsletters, bulletins, or any other form or sold for profit. Reproduction or retransmission of any materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, is not permitted. All graphics/images/clipart etc. used on all activities are not my own and are from various internet sources.




I’m Sorry: As players move around the game board, they are given fictitious situations in which they have done something wrong. The player must then apologize to the person to his/her left for the situation on their card and they must be specific with their apology. They must say something like, “I’m sorry I took your video game,” instead of “I’m sorry.” The player that they apologized to must then say, “I forgive you.” Teaching children to apologize and to seek forgiveness from family and friends will encourage them to do so with God. The player then must also say what they should do to correct their mistake and/or what consequences should happen to them so they will learn to take responsibility for their actions. If the player apologizes correctly for the situation they receive a token. If a player lands on “Lose 1 Token” they must forfeit one token. The player at the end of the game who has the most tokens wins.


I’m Sorry Game- Directions, Game Board, Game Cards, Tokens



No comments: